Orioles_Rule Poker Palace

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Roll Continues...

Nice! On May 15th, I played another $55 SNG. Another 1st place! I am on a serious roll with 3 1sts and one 2nd in my last 5 tournaments played. Again, I wish I had more time, but the parents are in town from AZ, and work has been crazy.

Total Profit/Loss: + $170

This is pretty amazing because in early May I cashed out almost my entire Poker Stars bankroll totalling about $4.5K after a fight with my wife regarding poker :) I left myself exactly $275 and have now built this back up to $1K. W00T! Now I can feel comfortable that I am not playing limits that are beyond my bankroll. I will keep playing the $55s until I hit $2K. Some people will say that $1K isn't enough to play the $55s, but I'm so confident in my game now that I don't feel like its a stretch at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home